Friday, January 9, 2009

Best Professional in the World For Me..



Ajim Premji..

Narayan Moorthy..
Ambani..
Gates..
May be.. I don’t know them personally.. I just Heard about them..
For me it is One and Only..
It is My Mother..
Do you know why?
My Mother had one project in her hand..
That’s me 21 years ago..
She had no financial support..
She had no Moral support..
She had No educational Support..
The Only dream she had was to see me in the stable position in society..
That was her target..
That was her goal..
She never expected any thing from me..
She dedicated her life to me..
She did whatever required for the “project”..
She never showed me the burns of poverty..
Burns of agony..
Burns of Hatered..
Burns caused by the people whom she believed the most..
She never gave up..
Her health was deterioting day by day..
But Something Unexplainable was Making her to live for me..
One day..
I got selected for WASE..
That day I saw her sleeping peacefully after 21 years..
From First Stiphend I gave Her One Sarry..
The Unexplainable feelings Ran through her..
She Stared at me..
And gave a smile..
Next month She died..
Because She Completed Her Project..
Now She was happy..
Still doctors are Not Sure why she died..
They were only able to say “Every Organ Is Weaking Rapidly, We don’t Know what to do. But We are trieing our level best.”..
I didn’t Spoke anything..
I just went to her..
Opened Her eyes..
I tried to peep deep in to it to find the feelings..
There was immense satisfaction..
It was Immense..
As deep as the Ocean..
She wrote a last letter to me as if she is writing the project futute..
She didn’t wrote a single word out of emotion..
She was in her death bed..
She wrote “What Should I do What I shouldn’t”..
That’s it..
A short but Clear “Project Report..!!?”..
You might be amazed or confused by thinking the way I have taken my mother as Professional..
But If..
“Accepting Whatever Comes To you as Task”..
“Doing That Task With Perfection Facing all the troubles under the Sun And Shadows”..
“Doing All these with Lots of Love.. Not even Thinking of leaving it.. ”
“After doing the task Completely leaving that task for the Humanity(In corporate we call it as User) without expecting anything form it, Neither thinking the fact that other people will be using your efforts of Years and Months”..
It is the Requisites of best Professional..
Then
Yes..
She Is and Will be Always the Best Professional for me Till the end Of my Life..
And I will Be proud to follow the Path Shown by her..
Which She left for me without any words...

No comments: